A clear and consistent visual identity strengthens AWF’s image. This outlines the AWF’s graphic identity standards – relating to logos, colors and graphic elements that create a strong visual identity.
- Our web address must be used: www.africanwellfund.org in either black, white or our burgundy color (specified below).
- Our logo must be used and must only be reproduced as black, white, or our burgundy color which is:
Spot color: Pantone 202
Four-color process: C 30 M 97 Y 72 K 30
RGB: R 137 G 32 B 52
Logo Downloads: Illustrator EPS - Photoshop TIF - Grayscale JPG - RGB JPG
- No copyrighted images may be used. If photos or original artwork is involved we will need written permission by the image owner to reproduce the design.
- We will be using Cafe Press to reproduce your design on t-shirts, mugs and other things. They use a photo-transfer method so you may design using CMYK or RGB.
- Please design at 300dpi at 100% of the size we will be printing (approximately 10”x10” for tshirts.)
- Design may include both front and back design or one or the other. Please specify on entry if design is for front or back.
- Please submit ONLY JPGs or PDFs for consideration to email@example.com or if you need to mail hardcopies please contact for mailing address.
- Your design will be judged on creativity, relationship to the purpose of creating water education in an eye-catching way, drawing interest to the AWF and our mission, and promoting the Bono Birthday Well Fundraiser.
- Winning artwork will become property of AWF and will be allowed to be used in print and web for future campaigns and at our discretion.
- There is no age limit on who may enter, however, children under age 18 must have a parent or guardian’s permission to enter.
- All designs will be judged by AWF board of directors and associates.
-All entries due no later than Midnight of Wednesday, March 15, 2006.
- Any further questions, please contact Lara Wineman at firstname.lastname@example.org